• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are all the Deuce beds

coeder

I have been looking hard for a duece bed that is in great shape for my restoration and have had no luck. What is happening to all of the new beds that are still out there. Can anyone think of where I should look next.

Alredneck

Banned
Well they were made to haul stuff and thats how they were used so to find a perfect one is going to be a lil difficult. They had some NOS ones on GL but not sure how much they went for.

hole

If your willing to come to Ca, you can find what you need in Fontana. I've seen some nice ones, IIRC they're asking 400-500.

wdbtchr

The show up all the time on GSA state auctions. When they convert trucks for rural fire departments and forestry service they sell them as scrap. I've seen some really nice ones sold here in Missouri for scrap prices. Check your state surplus sites on GSA.

63sierra10

I have one with a couple of dents. One on the side where it somehow got pushed in and one in front where it got pushed in but a very easy fix. I am in Wy. If you want it come get it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks