• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where Are Canvass Covers?

chris837rj

Hey,
After scouring the internet and emailing several people I can't seem to find any vinyl cargo covers for the deuce! I am looking to buy one for my rig. Does anyone have a spare for sale or know where they are? I would post a picture of one but i don't see the button on the post a new thread page.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your title says Canvas, and your post says Vinyl, which do you want?
And what is your rig? I realise this is the deuce forum but I see an M109 in your avatar.

Last edited:

Numbers

02-17-2009, 22:05
post #3 (permalink)

drgreg
Colonel
drgreg's Profile Fields

www.gmacover.com
These guys make the covers for the military, good stuff, great people but not cheap.$$$$

DR. GREG

1942 G-506, CHEVY 1.5 ton 4x4, "IKE"
1943 GASPORTER, Aviation Re-fueler
1969 M105A2, Trailer 1.5 ton
1971 M35A2, AM General, "4NIK8-U"
1971 M35A2, M109 K-Mart version

STIMULATE THIS!

this was his reponse to your previous request. In addition https://www.beachwoodcanvas.com/ will also have it. However, there seem to be more than enough people here who BOB their Deuce that might have some spares laying around.

Wild Horse Hans

I believe that CUCVFAN has one more brand new in crate canvas cargo cover kit.
I just got one from him and it is on my deuce already. It was in 100% perfect condition. That army canvas smell was almost enough to knock you over. I wonder if they would make a stinky tree car freshener in military truck scent if enough of us asked for it!!:-D

rizzo

Hey,
After scouring the internet and emailing several people I can't seem to find any vinyl cargo covers for the deuce! I am looking to buy one for my rig. Does anyone have a spare for sale or know where they are? I would post a picture of one but i don't see the button on the post a new thread page.

read the TM's. all the info you need is there.

HOMER

Bed cover

hey,
after scouring the internet and emailing several people i can't seem to find any vinyl cargo covers for the deuce! I am looking to buy one for my rig. Does anyone have a spare for sale or know where they are? I would post a picture of one but i don't see the button on the post a new thread page.
i have a 3 color camo for $200 call homer 901-356-2052

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will be having a bunch of tarps with me 3 color camo for deuce at Aberdeen.

I will have to check but I think I still have a few 105 trailer tarps and 101 trailer tarps.

Will be selling for a good deal there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks