• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I buy a master cylinder cap?

sgms18

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need an extra cap for my power bleeder. Can the cap be had independent of the master cylinder? Apparently there are two sizes. The cap i kept to use is the small one & of course my new master cylinder is the big one. I've had no luck finding one so far. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

sgms18

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No part# that I know of. The nice lady at Southeastern in Augusta GA went in the warehouse & pulled the cap off a new MC believe it or not.

someoldmoose

Are the m/c s the same part # whether they have the small or large cap ? If different, any chance you could find out what m/c part # they took the cap from ?

sgms18

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the m/c s the same part # whether they have the small or large cap ? If different, any chance you could find out what m/c part # they took the cap from ?
The part # for my new MC is 7539267 & it has the larg dia cap. I don't know the part # for the old MC I took off but it used the small dia cap & had the 2 extra ports on the sides pluged w/bolts & copper washers.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Added the necessary valves and fittings for me to bleed the brakes easy and the length of hose and sightglass volume became a reservoir. Anyhow I liked watching the fluid level go up and down in the glass. It is an at all times visual no leaks, leak check. The very top of the sight glass is vented.
and in no particular order is pictures for the general.
brake sightglass IMG_6585.jpgbrake venting 1.jpgbrake venting 2.jpgIMG_6588.jpgMc hookup b IMG_7309.jpgMC vent sightglass IMG_7308.jpgMC vent sightglass IMG_7309.jpgsightglass 3.jpgsightglass 4.jpgsightglasss bleeder truck 7231.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks