• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I buy Cucv Bed Mounting bolts?

quiksilver1j

I own a m1031 with a long bed on the back. I ordered a new bed mounting bolt set from LMC but it only included 2 "long" bolts which are not quite long enough to bolt all the way through the frame. Look to be about an inch shorter then 1 long bolt that was on the truck when I got it.

I need to purchase 3 more of these bolts - 2 for the bolts nearest to the cab and the pair that are right near the mufflers ... I tried to install the short bolts near the mufflers but it is impossible to tighten those bolts unless you actually remove the muffler.. not acceptable . So I am going to install extra long bolts at all 4 locations...

Now the question is where do I buy these bolts? LMC obviously doesn't have the right size... can anyone point me in the right direction?

gungearz

Ace hardware has a large selection of bolts.... Just grab some that works, they don't need to be exact... Grade 8 is always best of Course but grade 6 will do fine... Also, you might be able to get bed bolts at Autozone in the HELP!!! section, or they can order them.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you look for the bolt part number in the -20P TM?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Figure 140

Google a bit and found the dimentions .5X13X11.180

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks