• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where can i buy mep003a parts?

Uloadit

White smoke is usually water in the fuel system from condensation. I would check the tank cap seal.
We use diesel additive here in Kansas, that reduces the white smoke during startup.

It's in a heated garage. it's not water and it's only one exhaust pipe that is smoking and pops 3 or 4 times for two minutes and blows white smoke heavy then cleans up after the two minutes. i am leaning towards a burnt exhaust valve. i got this generator back in 2012 and it said that it was remanufactured back in 2007 . It smoked the day i got it home in one pipe . it only had 8 hrs on it but it had small signs that it was not rebuilt just a paint over from green to desert storm brown. with a new hour meter

Last edited:

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's in a heated garage. it's not water and it's only one exhaust pipe that is smoking and pops 3 or 4 times for two minutes. i am leaning towards a burnt exhaust valve.
btw. where does your exhaust go? Probably not in your heated garage. The condensation occurs after the generator ran to operating temperature and is shutoff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks