• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I buy two sets of .020 rings for an mep 002

Philratcliffe

I bought a pair of std piston and rings on eBay but. The pistons arrived and are .020 over so now need to locate two sets of .020 rings and 1 new or good used std piston, thanks in advance for any info

Chainbreaker

Do you have a part # for the .020 piston ring set? If not, I might be able to locate it in an old 1965 Army Onan manual PDF that has that p/n info as I recall.

m139h2otruck

Hastings in NY makes all sizes of engine piston rings. I believe they still sell direct.
Get accurate measurements (original bore diameter, ring thickness, type of ring(s) needed) of your rings and call or e-mail them. I'm sure they can help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks