• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find brake cylinder for Deuce wheel

Westex

Anybody know where I can get a deuce wheel brake cylinder quick. My passenger intermediate axle is leaking like a sieve.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dAngus

Anybody know where I can get a deuce wheel brake cylinder quick. My passenger intermediate axle is leaking like a sieve.
You can do a buy it now on ebay and have it sipped overnight or prioritymail.
The rebuild kits are also available there.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Porkysplace posted before I could. I have saved that sticky to a couple of computers.

:)

3dAngus

Me too. $20 plus priority mail shipping on a complete new cylinder. Cost of a rebuild kit. Cool.

eidt; Correction of spelling, from that darn Kindle and it's auto spell check. It don't be working so good.

Last edited:

Jake0147

Westex, I see you have your cylinder to repair what's leaking, but I urge you to disassemble that failed wheel cylinder at some point during the process. You may find that it's a single point failure, but you may very well find heavy corrosion which will be systematic, and probably warrant at least an inspection if not automatic replacement of the remaining five cylinders. Either way, what actually happened will be valuable information to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks