• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find the Military FC-Jeep based truck on this forum?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See the link below for a Gallery shot of an FC Jeep Firetruck.....

There are numerous Military Firefighting Vehicles on display at Goodfellow AFB, San Angelo, TX. Goodfellow is the home of the US Military Joint Services (land based) Firefighting Training Center. Along the troopwalk are covered pavilions so that the students can see their history up close and personal.

Here's a link to the Foundation's Gallery.... Check out their links for more about what can be found here. (NOTE: Goodfellow is also home for Joint Military Intelligence Training and therefore is a "Closed Base". You've got to have proper I.D. & "need to know" to access the Base.)

Military Fire Fighter Heritage Foundation of San Angelo Texas

More vehicles have recently been added - I'm hoping they'll update their Gallery soon.

Last edited:

tamangel

Attachments

SGT FROST

Hi MAC I know where ther are two FC's parked one is in a ford junk yard , and the other setting in a sideyard for at least 5 years I can get the phone number for the junk yard , but would have to stop and ask on the other. One FC is in Point Pleasant WV and thejunk yard is in Gallipolis Ohio. Let me know, OUT

Danger Ranger

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks