• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can i find this part

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Is that a riv-nut? Looks like one. Mc Master Carr, Granger, good ol nut and bolt store, maybe the Epay site. May need the tool to crimp too.

Humv has a fist full, CAMO

papakb

Just bought 100 of them on Ebay for $12. It's a standard riv-nut available in any thread you'd like to install. There are special tools to install them but you don't need them. Look on You Tube for a simple way to install them with commonly available hardware.

FKAM

sf1954 is correct on the item in the second picture. It's a "well nut" or sometimes called a "expansion nut" with the rubber torn off. Used all over under the hood and along the side rails of a soft top mounting points. I buy replacements at ACE Hardware, cheaper than the HMMWV sources and looks identical. Not sure what the first picture is of, looks like a riv-nut.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks