• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where Can I Find

Cigarjoe

I am looking for the pieces for my M101 that holds the front rack to the side racks. I would like the fiberglass pieces if at all possible too but would be very happy with just the end pieces. If anyone has then or noes where I can get them please let me know.

Attachments

CGarbee

Charles at M Series Rebuild in Norwood, NC, had a huge pile of M101 rack hardware last time I was at his shop... The metal bits that he has are all steel, the wood and/or fiberglass has all been removed since he was salvaging trashed racks. He had the corner pieces, hinges, pins, stakes, etc.

M-SERIES REBUILD LLC
4038 Shankle Rd,
Norwood, N.C. 28128
Phone 704-474-4683
Charles Talbert, Owner
mseriesrebuild@windstream.net

If you can't find any fiberglass pieces and decide that you want to fabricate your own pieces out of wood (or if you find fiberglass pieces from something else and need to "tweak" them), I have the dimensions for the wood on my website at:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/bedwood.htm

Good luck.

Last edited: