• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I get complete tire jack set for m1009 ?

Starlight

Hey guys, anywhere here in Fla. I can get the COMPLETE tire jack set for M1009 ? Been looking at classifieds here, ebay etc. Can't seem to find full size Blazer jack set complete. Thanks,T

AJMBLAZER

Looked around on www.ColoradoK5.com's classifieds section? Lots of guys over there parting out these trucks.

Which brings me to a related point...I need a jack for my M1008 if anyone has an extra one sitting around.
Yes, I know it will be short but I'm going to fix that issue separately.

AJMBLAZER

Yeah, they're all long gone here. Hard to find anything that wasn't a current body style 10 years ago.

Besides, I prefer to buy my stuff from the guys on the forums I frequent. Instead of giving the crooks at the junkyards up here my money I'd rather trade or do business with one of the members on here or CK5.

papercu

jask

I have the jack and handle but it dosn't work (not that I would try to use it for a jack anyhow, lots of easier ways to jack one up).

If you want to pick it up (South GA.) it's free, if you want it shipped 15.00 plus postage. Wayne

Attachments

Brian1

I have the jack from my M1008 that I am parting out. I havent tried to see if it works but it looks in good shape. Send me a PM if interested

papercu

jacks

I also have the Military jacks for the HMMWV It's like a scissor jack on steroids and I have the handles. (these work) 15.00 + shipping to your zip TIA Wayne

papercu

jack

Here the ad I used when selling on ebay. If it;s not everything I said, you just tell me and I'll return your money and you keep the jack.

This is a used take off military scissor jack and handle. it was sold as a jack for the military HMMWV but should work as a jack for many vehicles. It’s stamped on the base as being rated for 2 tons (4000) lbs. The part number is 1DK71-11640481. It will expand from a closed height of about 4 ½ inches to about 19 ½ inches. The base is very stable at 12 inches long and 4 ½ wide while the lift arms are made from ¼ inch steel. This is not a wimpy jack! The jack itself weights 22lbs. The jack handle will extend from the closed position of about 20 inches to about 57 inches. Jack and handle are in good working shape.
I have pictures but can't find them I'll try to take some tomorrow. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks