• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I get metal bows for my M105A2?

RodsRVF

Anyone have any all metal bows for sale for a M105A2 or know where I can get some? How much should I expect to pay for them?
Thanks.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are tough to find on the left coast. I just bought a set from Builder77 and shipped them from Virginia to So. Cal.

Lucky for me, my company ships a ton of stuff back and forth so I piggy backed them across America to me.

I put my fiberglass sides and metal bows on yesterday along with a new vinyl cover.

Attachments

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Unfortunatly I am out of metal M105 bows for sale at this point. I have one set, but it is already spoken for pending $. They do popup here, on ebay and can often be found at shows.

sermis

Never knew there was that much need for them. I could have gotten a set yeaterday. I will look when I go back. Not sure how much shipping would be from 76501.

CGarbee

I have a set of metal bows, along with the vinyl cover, brand new for $300 plus shipping from 27603... Of course, it'll take a pretty large box...

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you break them down in to one box of corners, and then on box of centers squares then that is the way to go in my opinion. It may cost a few extra bucks to ship, but you don't have to worry about them getting squished. If they are used it is probably a good time to give them a new coat of paint and new bolts anyways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks