• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where can i get paint?

tobyS

TMNT that is a great link and a must read. Much of this has been hashed out I see.

The list above seems to work at Behr and will probably work with at a lot more manufacturers. The key at Home depot is first going to "competitors" and then "Federal Standards" then followed by the FS number of your color. There are many more than the above list, but I think easy access to these would be a good start for most people.

tobyS

Adam, I too like the black underside. My 925 that was rebuilt by Red River is entirely black below. I especially like it with the tan as a contrast.

Being part of your thread helped me to see a clearer path to fresh paint and Behr samples at low cost. Good luck painting.

tobyS

Patracy, so Steel Soldiers is a trademark and can't be used without some infringement issues. Thanks for your help.

Thus the project at Behr is named "military truck colors" and Steel Soldiers is not mentioned.

Gust got the 12 samples...good $36 investment.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks