• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I get the OE nutserts?

Lonesome715

I am trying to reinstall the floor plate that covers the transmission. but I am missing several of the nutserts (or whatever they are called). Where can I get them? Everyone I have called so far are out of them.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_2587[1].jpg

Is this the doomahicky? I get mine from Grainger, called a sheet metal nut. pn 25wn42 for a 1/4" x 20

Lonesome715

I wish i got a photograph of them before I posted. I am trying to locate the OE style. They are square nuts with a metal piece that hold them in place.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow, i will bookmark that site, its got lots of stuff, and cheaper than grainger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks