• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where Can I Post Information About MV's For Sale?

Nailhead

I have learned of a ranch auction being held nearby with several MV's that would be of interest to SS members, but I'm not sure what forum to post in. I have no stake in, or affiliation with, the property owners, or the auctioneers, I just thought it might be of interest.

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a double edged sword.

If you talk about an upcoming auction, and someone was watching closely and was ready to bid it's not in their interest to have more publicity.

If you're looking for something and miss an auction because reasons, you miss out.

I've had it cut both ways for me, where something valuable was pretty much lost in a pile of junk till some yahoo not even bidding calls out "Hey, I can't believe you guys aren't bidding more since blah blah blah is at the bottom of the pile. Well, there goes my budget.

And the other way I've seen posts here where people win stuff from GL and I think, foo, I'd have outbid them to get than.

Meh, life averages it out.

Nailhead

The mechanics & implications weren't, and still aren't, my concern; I had some information I thought would be of interest around here & wanted to share it out of a spirit of community. I'll know better next time.

It's a ranch auction, BTW-- if you're not there in person, you can't bid. No "watch lists", clicking, or ISP delays, just coffee, weather, and a distorted PA system.

steelandcanvas

It's a ranch auction, BTW-- if you're not there in person, you can't bid. No "watch lists", clicking, or ISP delays, just coffee, weather, and a distorted PA system.
Is this in locally in Colorado? PM me the time, location and date. We can get this sent out in an email to our club members, which is probably a better target market anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks