• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where did you get your M109 (Nor Cal)?

cgtboy1988

I have been looking for a M109/M185 for a while now and have had little luck. I have been scanning craigslist, government liquidation, and looking in at Surplus City in Oroville when in the area. I am located in/around Sacramento, CA area. For those who own a M109 and reside in California, where did you get your M109?

BadMastard

Hey cgtboy1988,

You must have missed the 6 or so that were up at fort lewis, wa last week. There have been a few at French Camp as well. The most important help I can give you is to look every week, I check everyday. Finding one near cali is possible, but keep in mind you may have to go to las vegas, or Seattle, or colorado to find one. I'd also suggest you look at ALL the trucks for auction in GL, frequently they are mislabeled slightly. I got mine from Boyce Equipment in SLC, check HundredDollarMan in Barstow area too.

Good luck!

cgtboy1988

Hey cgtboy1988,

You must have missed the 6 or so that were up at fort lewis, wa last week. There have been a few at French Camp as well. The most important help I can give you is to look every week, I check everyday. Finding one near cali is possible, but keep in mind you may have to go to las vegas, or Seattle, or colorado to find one. I'd also suggest you look at ALL the trucks for auction in GL, frequently they are mislabeled slightly. I got mine from Boyce Equipment in SLC, check HundredDollarMan in Barstow area too.

Good luck!
I did not see the ones at French Camp- I only saw M35s recently but will keep monitoring. Did not even think to look in Washington but I will. Do you know if there is a base anywhere in Oregon doing surplus? I emailed Boyce and am waiting to hear back. HundredDollarMan did not have any M109s last time I checked a few weeks ago. Thanks for the tips :beer:

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was at Barstow Truck Parts in Barstow, CA back in April and they had 5 or 6. Two or three were not to bad. 760-256-1086
Good luck!!

cgtboy1988

I was at Barstow Truck Parts in Barstow, CA back in April and they had 5 or 6. Two or three were not to bad. 760-256-1086
Good luck!!
I had no idea that such a place even existed. It appears that they even publish their inventory on the internet. I'll look through that and give em a call. Thanks a bunch :beer:

Clay James

I got mine sight unseen off of GL from Barstow and had it trucked up. They had 13 up for auction that time IIRC. There was one at French Camp last year when I was looking at some M35s and I never saw it come up for auction. Lately the closest I've seen were at Nellis AFB in Nevada and there were some a few weeks ago in Washington.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks