• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where do i get 5 ton transfer case parts?

bugei

who carries the internal parts for an 800 series transfer case? my 816 transfer case needs a new synchro assembly, and i am not really sure where to get one.

thanx

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call John Winslow...252-883-2509. He has spare transfer cases and sprags, too, if that is your problem. He can either do the work for you, or send the t-case to you.

bugei

thanx

e-mailed memphis, i will call tomorrow if they don't write back. called john and he did not have what i needed, but thought he might know a guy.

anyone else? this is a real gut shot part and these transfer cases are WAY too big to have mailed around.

i just want the wrecker, of all the trucks, to be right and dependable. cause "who ya gonna call?" its gonna be the wrecker

thanx

drdstny

Banned
who carries the internal parts for an 800 series transfer case?
thanx

I Have several. Not just because of that, but because it would be helpful: which model of xfer case do you have? More information than necessary is always helpful. I may have a complete set of NOS syncros for you.

Be advised: I'm not a dealer, not a seller, I just happen to have a bunch of 5-15T stuff laying around that I bought in quantity. A lot of it I want to keep as spares, but I can probably "spare" a set or two for a fellow SS'er in need.