• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where does your deuce live?

johnfrombeyond

In my driveway, thats it in my aviatar. Thankfully I live in the mountains and no one thinks any ill will of it, in fact they all think its pretty neat. The only complaint is from my wife, it blocks the view of the deer eating under the apple tree.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Have 2 deuces and a 818 stashed In my woods.Wife hates them. I do have a parts truck and the next deuce to get mobile stashed at a fellow members farm.

mattgw86

I wish I had a driveway like some of yall...

I may have found the perfect place though, gotta look into buyng a couple relatively cheap 1/2 acre lots and putting up a pole barn for a shop. Only downfall is it's an hour from my house and 2 hours from my work. It is right across the highway from one of my friends' house though.

I'm kinda half-looking for a place for me to live too.

TexRdnec

in the front yard.

i'd put her up on blocks but that's alot of blocks!

it's 3.5 acres out of 10.5 and i have no neighbors, so.....................time for more.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M108 resides in the east driveway, the M59 has been purged from the back yard and is now in the side yard, The cargo parks wherever it comes to a halt. There is a trailer under every tree here lately

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In my driveway - see avatar. I have room for 10-12 more.

JTugwell

right in front of my house in the yard. the neighbors love it. probably gonna move it to the back when i get time to clear out some trees.

datsunaholic

In my driveway, next to my boat, and surrounded by Datsuns. I live in a typical suburban grid neighborhood, and the neighbors don't say anything (the real estate agents complain about my Datsuns, not the Deuce).

digitaldust

on the road in front of my house or drive way or abandon road that goes along my land
I have a M109a3 the last time i tried the back yard the gates were popped from there mounts like a lawnmower to a dandy lion its a squeeze till i open the gates a bit more for the turn in
I live in a city setting but its called a town**** however the building dept had been nice to my auto collection ,, i just did my trans out side on the abandon road this past month rain or shine i worked on it some of my neighbors were depressed when he seen the deuce pulled home by a GMC 2500 ,

It help to know one's families by them if you have close borders I dont have a nextdoor but I try to get to know the down the folks

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The M816 and the M915 are nosed up the the shop for repairs, the M109 is in the yard for GA Rally load out....the rest of them are dress right dress in the motor pool with some visitor deuces that are awaiting pickup by their owners.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks