• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where my m211 is at now

butch atkins

m 211 pic

not a superdave restore but iam working on it,how do you post more than 1 pic per post,truck has been like this since april no way to get done for oct ss rally

Attachments

RE: parts scattered everywhere

you can post 10 at a time. just hit browse and load again after the first one loads. it will let you do 10 at a time. just repeat the steps as you do for the first one before you hit submit

butch atkins

working on it

last pic for the night.aol dial up modem takes 5+ mins per pic to upload,at least am getting pics to go along with my posts now,1st pic was all new parts for fuel pump rebuild,all other pics you can tell what they are about ,good luck to all on your projects

Attachments

DeucesWildM211

Well its great to see another person stuggling to get a M211 done, now I know we aren't the only ones. Good luck with the project, We feel your pain. James

deuceman51

If you guys need parts or filters let me know as I have a bunch around my shop. I will get some pics of my 54 M211 i'm working on posted soon hopefully. I am doing a frame up restoration on it and am about 40% done. It's been a long road for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks