• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where on IronPlanet/GovPlanet do you check the status of your EUC?

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be dense, but I cannot find the status. I bought a hmmwv 1038 on 6/1/2016, paid by wire on 6/3/2016. Submitted the EUC on 6/2/2016. I have not received any emails since the sale completion. I am looking everywhere on my account to find the EUC Status. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve Perry
Conway, SC
M1102 Cargo Trailer with Cargo Top
HMMWV 1038 Waiting on EUC

JR Scout

Hope you aren't in a big hurry. I'm in the same boat, but about 3 weeks ahead of you (past the '8-12 weeks' advertised delay for the EUC). Got a page-long form letter from GP in response to my query that says basically 'it's in the hands of the guvment now, so sorry'.

Didn't take this long to get a TS clearance 30 years ago....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks