• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to buy a deuce

fuutmaster

Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone could tell me where I could get my hands on a deuce near east Tennessee. I have found a lot of deuces on the web but seems that it is gonna cost an arm and a leg to get the thing back home. Too far away! I want a multi fuel. I have also checked the classifieds on the site but not seen anything close. Thanks!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
East TN isn't far from Atlanta. You couldn't find a better guy to deal with than CLINTO. He goes through his trucks pretty thoroughly. Super trustworthy.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
try our classifieds, and I second CLINTO, almost ANEL about his trucks

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy:cookoo:

If you are going to do a private purchase (recommended if you are only going to buy one deuce) Clinto is the man to go to.

We also expect to see you and your new prize at the GA Rally in Oct.

Be there or be square.

fuutmaster

would definitely try to come if everything works out. can anyone tell me what I'm looking at spending on a decent deuce with a multi-fuel engine? momma only allows so much for toys.aua

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
would definitely try to come if everything works out. can anyone tell me what I'm looking at spending on a decent deuce with a multi-fuel engine? momma only allows so much for toys.aua
Get her a toy when you get a toy, that way you both are happy

fuutmaster

thanks for all of the info guys. this forum has helped me tremendously. if i do actually get a deuse I'm sure it will continue to be very valuable.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks for all of the info guys. this forum has helped me tremendously. if i do actually get a deuse I'm sure it will continue to be very valuable.
While you are doing your search , you may want to download this and read it so you are familar with what your looking at ; TM9-2320-209-10-1.pdf

And this one will help you inspect it and what the parts are called ;
GTA-9-1-1851-8.pdf

jrule

Help

I'm in the same boat, I'm having a hard time finding anything close to me. I guess it does not help i live in the middle of nowhere . I don't mind traveling 300-500 miles but I don't want to travel that far and it turn out to be junk. I just want a M35A2 in good shape around 5000 price range . HELP aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks