• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to buy a hmmwv

6x6guy

There was a company in Calf. a couply of years ago ( I really can't remember the name)
but was advertising a 2 for 1 deal. Basicly a 1) running and a spare parts vehicle, I beleive the
price back then was 30 K, and most if not all were released from the Marines.

XanRa

there no where near as easy to find as there making it sound, trust me. as long as ive been keeping track they are vary hard to find realy....there awesome but most people like to hold on to them

TedG

In January, I will be placing two more up for sale. Both are M998's (one 4 door, one open top H-Turret setup w/half doors).

Tanner

With titles and certification that they will pass DOT standards?

Were these from the initial batch that escaped the military before the crackdown by AM General on civilian sales of HMMWV's?

'Tanner'

eisenhe

They're out there -- there's usually a couple on eBay at any given time. Various states of repair, but it seems to range from about $7k for a collection of parts to $30k+ for great running examples.

TucsonVTXF

Keep an eye out at GL at fort carson CO the morning i picked up my trailer there was one that arrived on a flat bed trailer about a month ago. it had an engine, tranmission, no batteries so the running condition is unkown. no doors, no back hatch it was a rolling on wheels and tires, it was painted in OD green. i am watching to see when it goes to auction, hopefully they dont cut it up...