• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy air shift switch?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Does anyone know where to purchase an air shift transfer case dash switch. Or does anyone have an extra for sale.
Just to make sure, you just need the switch mounted on the dash and nothing else, correct?

I will have to check and see if I have one. Won't be until Wednesday before I know.

jatonka

They are available at truck shops, as an air slide fifth wheel lock or in older tractors as dry/slippery road front wheel brake limiters. (Pretty cool huh you old timers, bet you didn't even hardly remembetr dry/slippery front brake limiters. It's fun when you're older than dirt) JT out

Alredneck

Banned
JT your crazy!!!!!:roll: I have one where are you located. PM me and get the info!

( JT no offense just joshiing)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks