• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy end curtain rope?

Jinx

My M35A2 was sold though GL and came with a canvas troop cover and only one end curtain. It didn't have an end curtain at the back by the tailgate. Tjmilitary was kind enough to sell me a set of NOS end curtains for my truck. I can mount one curtain using the original rope from the one old curtain, but still need one more rope for the back. While I could try to fabricate a black rope to match the rest of the truck, I'd rather just buy one since the original ones have a loop at one end making them easier to tie up. Any suggestions on where to buy this?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Before you start buying rope, make sure you consider the option of purchasing another end curtain with the ropes. I have purchased end curtains that were used, but were fresh, for $15 at Aberdeen. I am not sure what the rope will run you, but you might be able to get another end curtain for the same price.

emr

The black nylon is newer, use 1/2 or 3/8 hemp/style the fuzzy stuff rope from your hardware store for that good ol military feeling, and replace all the rest with real rope...thats what they used to come with, all is available prety easy.

Jinx

Good news everyone! I unfolded the new curtains and found they already had the rope included and was tied up in a bunch. Problem solved. heh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks