• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy parts for MEP-002 and 003 gensets anymore

rickf

6 or 7 years ago I was looking to rebuild the injection system on one of my sets and I was talking to Storeman about getting some parts. Life git in the way and I never got it done but I want to get on it now that I am retired. I do not see Storeman on here anymore and his last posts were in 2017. So who is selling things like injectors, pumps. buttons for the Ambac pumps?

Ray70

All the parts you mentioned are readily available both on the internet and direct from Ambac. You can pretty much find everything on ebay , amazon and other internet sites.

jamawieb

Parts for the pump are still obtained from Ambac and most other parts can be obtained from EBay or other sources.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ive got a bunch of ip parts. I think ziggy0 had glow plugs. Storeman was rebuilding the injectors, not sure if anyone else is doing that now.

Ray70

If Storeman is unavailable, I'm set up to do the injectors. I normally only do them for myself, but am willing to help out other members if need-be...

rickf

I am just getting back to the generators and I see Storeman has not been on in over a year. I hope that does not mean bad things.

rickf

All the parts you mentioned are readily available both on the internet and direct from Ambac. You can pretty much find everything on ebay , amazon and other internet sites.
Do you have a link for Ambac? All I find in a Google search is Ambac Assurance. I am mainly going to be looking for the timing buttons even though the last time I looked they were priced like they were made of gold!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks