• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy seats? Buckets or Bench? 1987 1 ton 6.2 Pickup

jsrovers

Hey Everyone,
I am wondering if anyone has a photo of bucket seats in their PU? I am looking for some bucket style seats for mine. Any advise or know of any place to buy them from?
I am looking to replace the bench style seat as the owner I bought the truck from swapped my good seat for his truck and put the crummy wore out seat in mine.

Thanks in advance!

ssgtwright-usmc

Buy some seats from a junkyard, if you have a welder you might have to add a rail to the outside (closest to door). Drill the holes to the bars for the seat to work.Me, Id just have the bench seat redone with Mil Gortex.

POOR WHITE BOY

Junk yard . Bucket seats from a 1981 thru 1991 suburban will work. You will have to weld in a front mounting point on the inside rail on both seat tracks. You can remove these peices from a suburban also.

acesneights1

I put a bench from a early 90's F150. It has headrest and flip down center. Minor work to make it fit and 100$ from Junky. It was even red..:wink:

FlatlinesUp

you feel like driving to Arkansas, I've got a CUCV brown bench, or a (2 sets) of buckets from an '84 and an '85 blazers, but most likely you can find them local easy at a junkyard from a suburban, blazer or pickup unless you're looking for the correct doo doo brown, or some super cool ones like Daniels MRAP seats (I have them in my M715)