• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to buy?

Speedwoble

Good luck. The few I have seen on the government auction sites have gone for more than that after fees lately. Eastern Surplus had one for $15K recently, but was listed on their website as sold. You may find one on the typical internet marketplaces, but I expect if it is under $15K, you are purchasing someone else’s mechanical nightmare.

peakbagger

I agree the auctions are over so you are looking at private sales.C&C Equipment stil gets them on occasion but they ask 23K plus shipping. The problem you get with any SEE purchase is its complex vehicle that a typical mechanic would not be trained to inspect. The Operations manual which is readily available as a download has an extensive operations and maintenance check out that would be worth bring with you to inspect anyone you are looking for. Just realize that you may end up walking away from a couple of them before you find one in unmolested condition. For 15K you are probably going to be doing repairs. If the motor runs and the transmission is working then its just a lot of troubleshooting to chase down the gremlins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks