• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to buy ?

ctmustang

Mike I've replaced plenty of these over the years. Its no problem to get the old arm out and back in. Yep you need a press and I happen to have one if you dont have access to one. I bought the replacement bushings from WhiteOwl. He has a website just google WhiteOwl. They are great folks to deal with and were always cheaper than e-gay. I believe saturn also has some. If you need help you can call me - I'm always there for a fellow SS member just shoot me a pm.
CT

surplus mike

Mike I've replaced plenty of these over the years. Its no problem to get the old arm out and back in. Yep you need a press and I happen to have one if you dont have access to one. I bought the replacement bushings from WhiteOwl. He has a website just google WhiteOwl. They are great folks to deal with and were always cheaper than e-gay. I believe saturn also has some. If you need help you can call me - I'm always there for a fellow SS member just shoot me a pm.
CT
wow, thats a great offer my friend. sorry im just now replying to you. hopefully i can get the money up soon after i get a few other things done to it and fix them all. thank you sir.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks