• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to find 20ft. 2 pin slave cable?

Elohim1

I have seen a person sell some 11' cables from time to time on ebay. I missed the last 20' cable on there.

Does anyone have one for sale or can you refer me to someone?

Thanks
Chris

Clem1226

as long as you have good connector's you can make yourself a 20 footer. The ends of the slave cable are actually repairable and you could easily extend an 11FT set by replaceing the cable. There is also an adapter available to adapt the newer style slave cable to the older 2 pin recpticle if it is easier to find a newer style slave cable.

of course no offense will be taken if I am wrong, I have been out of the game for a while and my info/memory may be inaccurate ( to many years of CARC exposure and recycled 15/40)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The longer 2 pin cables are kinda rare. I switched to the NATO one pin cable thats about 20'. I have the 2 pin adapters for each end. Now I can jump or be jumped by anything including a CUCV which only had the NATO slave. I also use it to start my gensets. Even these ends cab be found if one wanted to make a cable even longer.

jatonka

Try Saturn Surplus, He has lots of stuff. You should ask for Mark if he is there when you call. he has knowledge of slave cables. Tell him jatonka sent you

willey10

I have the 11 foot 2 pin slave cable and only my M1009 is NATO, so I took an extra 2 pin receptacle, cut the leads the same length,
added a NATO single pin slave cable end to it , I now have an adapter thats a little bulky but it was from surplus stuff I already had,and if you need a boost which isn't that often it's great.