• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to find a Detroit Locker for 5 tons

LC

I was wondering where to buy a detroit locker for a 5 ton rear. I have a friend who is using a single axle in the back and thought it would help to have a locker.

Thanks in advance.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rieder Racing in MI has about the best prices on them. Google them for contact info.

Towman2277

I can't remember who it was, but someone was selling complete 5-ton rearends WITH detroit locker already installled for $600.00 I thought that was pretty good. If interested, let me know and i'll get some contact info.

devilman96

To follow what Kenny said as he pointed me in the same direction several months ago... RR has them for 433.63... If you speak to Matt he will cut you a break and knock it down to 400$ (being nice helps)... 800.522.2707

The PN for the 2.5 Rockwell is 225S-15

Towman2277

Re: RE: Where to find a Detroit Locker for 5 tons

devilman96 said:
To follow what Kenny said as he pointed me in the same direction several months ago... RR has them for 433.63... If you speak to Matt he will cut you a break and knock it down to 400$ (being nice helps)... 800.522.2707

The PN for the 2.5 Rockwell is 225S-15
I believe he was hunting for a 5-ton locker though......is that price for the 5-ton??

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Where to find a Detroit Locker for 5 tons

DOH!!! ... Sorry im wetodddid... lol I dont know the exact price but I know its almost 2X that...

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Where to find a Detroit Locker for 5 tons

Find a residue truck with lockers at a dealer like John Winslow and get a price on the center section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks