• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to find a HEMTT

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
99 times out of 100 the question is NOT "Where to fin a Hemtt", but "Where can I find the MONEY for a Hemtt". If you have the money, you can find one.

Stalwart

Everything is for sale. I bet for the right price, the aforementioned HEMTT can be had.
Enough people feel that way that it is MOSTLY true. To some it is something to play with until they find the next best toy. NOT in my case, it was the dream truck I was sure I could never have. There is currently NOTHING I want more than my truck that could be had for 6x the market price of it. So, for all practical purposes it's not for sale at any SANE price. Besides, I think my wife thinks it's hers now. :wink:

Don't get me wrong, they are still toys.

Now if I needed money for medical purposes and my insurance was gone, my HEMTT and Scorpion would be the last to go. For cash in my pocket, not a chance.

rorybellows

ah, wasnt asking for your exact location. just figured with all them big toys you needed some room like around ames lake. didnt know there was aln lots of private land that big around there. you have your own warehouse in an industrial area

Stalwart

We only have an acre, which is a large lot for our neighborhood, but TINY for the toys we have. All the toys but 4 of the Stalwarts live inside the garage. If we didn't have kids in a school we adore, we'd move eastward. We'd like to get out of this state where we could be amongst people with which we agree, and have an ample amount of land to enjoy the toys. Perhaps in 10 years or so . . .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks