• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get canvas winch covers?

emr

Like anything and everything else on our trucks if u leave it alone it will get loose or rust. Covers not just are good to keep a properly lubed cable clean of debri they look good. If someone wants to put it on over the rusty cable and leave it they will get what they asked for. It in my opinion finishes off a nice restoration, My cables all have been pulled and wiped clean and greased with the proper mil spec grease, it is awesome stuff, and to keep it where it is supposed to be a cover is wonderful, Also the most harmful of all elements is ultra violet light , keep everything lubed and in the dark i always say...Jtonka is the place to go for me, beachwood is so much more money than anyone else its silly to even go there. newlife is a good honest place with a great product also. But I preffer to spend my money on the local guy, John tennis is the man for sure. in fact i just got another one for another 5 ton last weekend at gilbert from John. ...Good luck ...randy

emr

I also agree about ventilation, and maintenence to me means remove em to let em breath, sure is the right thing to do, even if they just hang off season I think is a good idea and may start doing now that u got me thinking,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks