• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to get parts for injector pumps

joshua180422

I am trying to get a bolt for my injector pump. I was just wondering where I good purchase one, actually probably a couple just to make sure I don't have this problem again. If any one could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Here is a picture of the bolt I am looking for.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isn't that the bolt that the TM says is matched to the IP, and to never interchange them?

derby

Doghead, I think you are right. I think that is the fuel metering screw? You may be replacing the Hydraulic Head. Was it leaking?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think GR told me he swapped/replaced one successfully, once.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think GR told me he swapped/replaced one successfully, once.
Mine was cracked. I had to try 5 different plugs before I found one that didn't leak. You will be better off swapping hydr. heads.

If anyone has bad IPs or HH, I would gladly purchase them from you. These types of parts are needed once in a while.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thats the plug in the side of the hyd head. You might need to send more than one to find one that works.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks