• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to purchase engine fan drive pulley/bracket setup??

After taking the engine drive pulley bracket setup off to ease with belt replacement I notice that the unit doesn't spin as freely as I would like and makes some noise. It looks like the old grease zerk was ornamental only as it took a good 20 pumps of grease before the new grease started to come out of the bearing (fan was off). It sounded better with the new grease but still made some noise.

Where do I purchase a rebuild kit or a brand new assy? I don't need the fan just the engine fan drive/pulley/bracket setup. I didn't see one on OD Iron or Saturn Surplus's website.

Thanks again
Andy

CGarbee

Re: Where to purchase engine fan drive pulley/bracket setup?

Andydieselpower said:
Where do I purchase a rebuild kit or a brand new assy? I don't need the fan just the engine fan drive/pulley/bracket setup. I didn't see one on OD Iron or Saturn Surplus's website.

Thanks again
Andy
Give John Winslow a call... He's in Halifax, NC, and has quite a few five tons on his yard and a good supply of parts (new and takeoff...).
252-826-3583 or 252-883-2509 (one is his cell, one the landline, never can remember which is which...).

After John, I'd try calling White Owl Parts in Kinston, NC. George also has an impressive stock of five ton parts...
http://www.whiteowl.com/
252-522-2586

Then: TNJ Murray, Memphis Equipment, etc...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks