• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheres all the M35A2's at??

muttly

Are all the m35a2's bought up?
Keep your eyes open on face book and craigslist and be patient. I was just mulling over the idea of getting a deuce but most were too far away on too much of a project. I hit "all craigslist" one day and the first listing was one in Clay city about 30 minutes from my house. Awesome truck and trailer in good shape at a decent price. Like I said I wasn't really ready to pull the trigger on another MV but once I looked it over and drove it I just about tore my back pocket off getting to my wallet. Good luck and be patient.

GopherHill

Just south of Dallas, Vintagemilitaryvehicles has a large number of M35a2 trucks. The bad news is they are Texas Forest Service surplus. His prices seem too high for what they are. Or are not. He also has 5 tons and other assorted military vehicles.
TomC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks