• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which booster goes with this master cylinder?!?

MrArmyAnt

I have master cylinder 2232134 NSN 2530-01-179-7589,which is an exact replacement for the master cylinder I have. However every booster I have ordered has a bolt pattern that doesn't match the firewall, what part number am I looking for?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's the part number of the hydrobooster your ordering? There are 10k and 12k Boosters...the firewall is not where the problem is, it's the width of the studs for the Master cyl...they are farther apart on a 12k booster.
the 10k's are harder to find...so I would go with 12k and the squared off hydrobooster for ease of availability.
the NSN you listed is a 10.3k MC....

the correct Booster is 2530-01-179-7590

here is an easy way to tell that it's a 12k booster....the MC studs are blue.

Last edited:

DSO_351

The 1st generation (oval) master cylinder is becoming hard to find. Booster has black studs. If you decide to change over the the rectangular master cylinder & booster with blue studs, you'll need to change a couple brake lines too. The master cylinders have ports on opposite sides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks