• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which gauges are supposed to light up?

realm

My speedometer and voltmeter light up but not the fuel gauge.
Is that correct or is fuel supposed to light up as well?

Reason I ask is I jumped in it tonight and thougth my fuel gauge was lighted before but I could be wrong.

Where should I start? Are there little bulbs under there that go out pretty easily?

Anything cool I could replace them with easily if so? :)

Crash_AF

Fuel gauge, Speedo, Voltmeter and heater controls all have lights.

The bulbs are the 194 size bulbs available at any auto parts store. Sometimes just reaching behind and turning the little bulb holders will make a better connection.

Later,
Joe

underdog

There are supposed to be dash lights?
Next things you will be telling me.
> There is supposed to be a light on the 4x range selector.
> The wipers have more than one speed and an auto park feature.

Last edited:

topgun217

Well I'm going straight to the top office of G/L! All my dash lights work properly and I did'nt spend my hard earned money for a truck in that good a shape . Although I do appriciate the stratigicly placed 3-d dent on the right front fender w/o any extra charge to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks