• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which manual shows the rebuild process for the 6.2L engine?

badgerord

I have looked at all the TM's available on the site, what manual shows the rebuild process for the 6.2L engine?

Also need a complete parts breakdown of the engine so I can determine what the P/N's I need are.

Last edited:

papakb

TM 9-2815-237-34 the parts manual will be TM 9-2815-237-34P

PM me an email address and I'll copy them to you.

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't see a darn thing about rebuilding any engine in your link. Did one of us miss something here?
Not a bit of information on rebuilding a 6.2 , just a attempt to derail and hi-jak this thread . And you can tell he never searched this site because steelsoldiers original build thread was posted here .

Skrilex

Banned
My point was was there are better options than rebuilding the 6.2. Not a hijack at all, totally relevant. And I’ve read the SS version of his build also, and searched extensively. So, you’re wrong yet again bub.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My point was was there are better options than rebuilding the 6.2. Not a hijack at all, totally relevant. And I’ve read the SS version of his build also, and searched extensively. So, you’re wrong yet again bub.
He didn't ask about other options so your posts are irrelevant .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks