• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which Tow Bar Feet for IBIS and 5 ton?

bricksrkids

I need a set of tow bar feet that will connect to the IBIS TEK 44,000 tow bar and connect to a 5 ton. I've called IBIS, but they were not much help.

So which tow bar feet do I need? Will the hunter 1" tow bar feet work?

Thanks,

Bill

Carlo

I called them to and got no reply! There were big problems with these tow bars and they seem scared to go on record.
I VERY good friend and super honest dealer can help you. Check SURPMAN he's a vendor.

amgeneral72

The hunter feet for a 5 ton are the same as the HMMWV just with a 1" hookup pin instead of the 3/4" pin used for the HMMWV, but I figured you knew that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks