• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

While researching Hydromax conversion for the soon to be coming M135 I found this....

gentrysgarage

Brake System Descriptions, Parts and Troubleshooting

While researching Hydromax conversion for the soon to be coming M135 I found a wealth of knowledge covering everything from air pack to hydromaxs...if you scroll to the middle it has identification and even fitting sizes! I do not know where it should be posted I leave it up to the discrection oy you guys and the mods also found a Bosch Hydro max manual
http://www.alpinecoachassociation.com/chassis/Bosch HydroMax Booster Manual.pdf
http://www.bepco.biz/sites/default/files/BEPCO%20INC%20HYDRAULIC%20%26%20VACUUM%20PRODUCTS.pdf

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That PDF would help everyone with 159 pages of its fancy troubleshooting sections, part numbers and descriptions. We have an Early Deuce Airpak Rebuild Sticky but it should be shared with the entire board. It kinda needs it's own home because it covers a lot of systems.

It's also a business in NC so one of the mods will work it out. It's a great document and could be titled, Brake System Descriptions, Parts and Troubleshooting .....er something like that. Great find!

.....and congrats on the 135 score finally, keep all the build info coming.

gentrysgarage

PS once it gets home I will start a thread in the hot rodding forum...well once the Torino's done otherwise the boss will kill me! But I will sneak some work in...hehehheh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks