• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

White Grease ?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
White (lithium) grease usually comes in a spray can, typically for locks, hinges, springs and things of that nature. Never saw it in bulk or a cartridge. What are you greasing?

randyscycle

If you have a NAPA or other parts supplier like that, they usually sell "White Lube" in tubs. It used to be made by Siloo Chemicals.

Can't say I've seen it in cartridges, but I am sure they must offer it.

gbooth

I was at one of my service stops last week and noticed full cartons of luberplate white grease in gun tubes. They allowed that it was no longer be manufactured and they were no longer going to use it. One of the guys there picked up a full carton 8 tubes and handed it to me FREE said its yours. I said COOL thanks

benni72

pm sent. by the way never mix any grease unless its the same base and NGL rating. different bases can have ill effects and cause grease to seperate and break down causing very little to no lubrication what so ever.