• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who am I?

Keith_J

Your name is Matt Foley, you are thrice divorced, you are a motivational speaker and you live in a van down by the river.:razz:

A

A/C Cages

I know you are not me, thats cause you are not ugly enough to be me!

jeeplvr247

Your name is Matt Foley, you are thrice divorced, you are a motivational speaker and you live in a van down by the river.:razz:
Agreed: From what i hear you have not been using your paper for writing but for rolling doobies and you will be rolling a lot of doobies when you are LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! and if you are not matt foley you must be chuch norris disguised as matt foley on a mission to roundhouse kick and forum offenders in the face

jimmyzwei

I can't venture a guess as I'm to new here

But what i can add is your have done a marvelous job up to this point and I'm sure it will continue

Thank You

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...enough!!!

Unless the Admin feller comes outta the closet by 22:00hrs EST, I'm gonna start some nasty rumors...like he was rejected from "Neverland" by Michael, he has facial herpes, his feet stink, and he sings like Wreckerman!

This has gone on long enough IMOnopics

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks