• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who can guess the winning BID?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
x doors, hard top, 10K+ for sure, but if you get it i will trade you out for that speedometer...its the wrong one for that rig. I have the one you will need and i need that one! I will cover the shipping both ways...Good luck!
I bet you would!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Air lift bumper, X doors, brush guard/W tire carrier, running with a helmet top, 200A dual voltage (14V tap not connected) I would say 17-20K.
Interesting it only has a side box on one side.
Would be a PITA with a tire on that brush guard!

Last edited:

springer1981

It has its pros and cons but looking at all the little stuff and a few big things, I wouldn't bid over 10K. Considering the other costs involved after you win the bid and then all the other stuff (depending on how you want to drive it), probably adds another 10K. I couldn't see being into it for 20K and then needing to do everything else. JMHO. Good luck with the auction !!

TNDRIVER

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somewhere buried in the cobwebs I think I remember we were not to speak of such things as upcoming auctions............... right mister moderator???
Actually NO: I have seen no effort to collude or anyone declaring they are going to bid "X" on the actual bids, so don't do that!!
So far it is all just speculation.........

Collusion:
Collusion between members will not be tolerated in the SteelSoldiers.Com forums. The following could be construed as collusion and will be deleted:
• Sharing of bidder ID numbers or names to avoid bidding against another member
• Sharing of auction numbers or lot numbers to avoid bidding on the same item as another member
• Any other arrangement between members that serves to keep auction prices low in favor of the member bidders
First time offenders will be warned. Second time offenders will lose posting privileges for one month. Third time offenders will be banned.

Auction Postings:
Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• You may post links to auctions. However, you MUST observe the previous rules about collusion. Any discussion about bidding and the thread will be deleted and infractions given.
• Keep in mind, if it's a active auction and the bids are low, bringing it up to everyone's attention might very well turn that low bid into a high one.

Last edited:

TNDRIVER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually NO: I have seen no effort to collude or anyone declaring they are going to bid "X" on the actual bids, so don't do that!!
So far it is all just speculation.........

Collusion:
Collusion between members will not be tolerated in the SteelSoldiers.Com forums. The following could be construed as collusion and will be deleted:
• Sharing of bidder ID numbers or names to avoid bidding against another member
• Sharing of auction numbers or lot numbers to avoid bidding on the same item as another member
• Any other arrangement between members that serves to keep auction prices low in favor of the member bidders
First time offenders will be warned. Second time offenders will lose posting privileges for one month. Third time offenders will be banned.

Auction Postings:
Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• You may post links to auctions. However, you MUST observe the previous rules about collusion. Any discussion about bidding and the thread will be deleted and infractions given.
• Keep in mind, if it's a active auction and the bids are low, bringing it up to everyone's attention might very well turn that low bid into a high one.
I'm sorry if you took it so harshly, I didn't mention "collusion" just up coming auctions. I do believe I remember people getting their knuckles rapped for "any" discussions of pending auction in the past. Of course I have cobwebs...........

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sorry if you took it so harshly, I didn't mention "collusion" just up coming auctions. I do believe I remember people getting their knuckles rapped for "any" discussions of pending auction in the past. Of course I have cobwebs...........
Not a big deal, I just assumed you were addressing me.
I may get my knuckles rapped with the rest if you are correct, I am but a peon for sure.
I will have to revise as I did not see there was an A2 set up the same, so that I would think that makes the R1 less desirable.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not a big deal, I just assumed you were addressing me.
I may get my knuckles rapped with the rest if you are correct, I am but a peon for sure.
I will have to revise as I did not see there was an A2 set up the same, so that I would think that makes the R1 less desirable.
I drove through the yard yesterday.
About 100 or so A1 trucks, and maybe 6-10 A2 trucks that I saw. Nothing ECV/REV.
I believe that the A2 helmet top was in this past wednesday's auction; if not it's the next one as I saw it on the active page tuesday when I was buying more tent components.

VP0985

Somewhere buried in the cobwebs I think I remember we were not to speak of such things as upcoming auctions............... right mister moderator???
I'm sorry. I just wanted to create discussion because I like the truck. Next time I will say it differently.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks