• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who done it?

Nonotagain

Anyone here on SS happen to purchase four 818 tractors and transport them on the Baltimore Beltway last Thursday morning? When I saw them they were around the York Rd exit of the inner loop heading toward I-95.

There was a OD green 818 flat towing a tan 818 and a tan 818 flat towing a OD green 818.

ATD was that you?

I might be interested in purchasing one if it's for sale.

Last edited:

Nonotagain

I saw a nice 818 headed south on I-81, Harrisonburg, VA last Friday.
I saw quite a bit of OD Iron being transported on I-81 near Harrisonburg and I-64 last Saturday. My folks live around 40 miles south of there.

One drop deck trailer (heading south) had a couple of generators as well as what appeared to be a M105 trailer.

Not accustomed to seeing OD Iron being moved on weekends.

salafrae, I had my camera with me but one of my cats was laying on top of it and decided he was not going to allow me to access it. Sorry for no pictures.

Bad cat Stuart, bad cat!

Nonotagain

WTF cats in the truck(car)?
Truck, 4Runner actually.

Stuart lays on top of the center console to whole trip, quite as a church mouse. Put him inside of a live animal crate and you will need to put to crate on top of the truck with all the howling and door rattling.

The little guy has special needs in that he does not process dry food, so when I visit the folks he comes along.

rideni

I have a treaty with cats, I hate them and they hate me, if they stay away from me both of us get to go about our business. Every time I go near a cat, they try to bite, claw, attack me, or a the least hiss and screech at me

chgofiveo

I have a treaty with cats, I hate them and they hate me, if they stay away from me both of us get to go about our business. Every time I go near a cat, they try to bite, claw, attack me, or a the least hiss and screech at me

Thats funny! Thats how my wife treats me when I go by her!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks