• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who Had the 5 ton rims in OH.?

drdstny

Banned
Derby, the background in your avatar doesn't look like SE MI to me, but strangely more like northern PA? :???:
OMG! Get the torches and pitchforks!

Dude, if we're going to be convicted by our avatars, I'm late for a very important date. And westfolk sure as hell ain't on Honshu. Oh, and wreckerman's avatar doesn't look like AL to me, but strangely more like the inside of an aircraft? :?

please.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think he is selling them for $17.00 each, installed. $2.50 xtra if you want them set-up for a Deuce. But I may be wrong.
I vaguely remember him saying that's what the price is for them, maybe less if you buy 6 or 7.

;-) Eh Gimp?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, still got a pile. The guy in central Ohio was prolly DB. I can get mine up near Findley or Columbus easily.

skull bone

Im looking to put rims and 1600/20s on my 5 ton cheep (lol) were do you get the best $$$$ iv been looking all over the net ther not cheep help.... :roll:

Last edited: