• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who has lollipop lights on their Deuce

TACTICAL6

Anybody have Lolli-pop lights mounted on their Deuce? You know the lights mounted on top of the existing blinker unit. I believe they were mandatory for MV's in Europe. If so, I would like to see pics of your setup. I have a set and need some ideas. I have seen a few different configurations and was just curious how other SS members might have them setup.
nopics

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
my old 52 m52 had the old round marker, b/o lights, and lollipop lights added when it was upgraded to turn signals, had the standard mil. column t/s control and flasher box plus mil. lollipop lights just to the rear of the round lights, towards the edge

Capt.Marion

Just an FYI, those in JasonJC's pictures are mounted backwards. The painted side is supposed to face forward, while the lens is supposed to face to the rear.

Michael's truck has them mounted correctly.