• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who here is in college or high school?

ezgo394

I am currently a Senior, working to finish my Dodge and then get that Russian BRDM-1. I would probably drive that to and from school everyday.

srodocker

not in school this year but im 21 turning 22 on monday :) drive mine cpl times a week. and going to all day monday :). going to take it to the DOL to renew my license hahahah

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'm 67, retired from USAF, retired from teaching English, and thinking about going back for my "Piled Higher and Deeper." I don't need it, but I have the time to do it, and it would really frost my brother to have to call me "Doctor." :)

Clay James

I'm 20 and in college. My M35A2C is the first vehicle I've ever bought :D Now to wait for the EUC to clear so I can get it. It will be cool to drive it to auto class when I get that class in the spring.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am in a college level english class and I had to write a short story. I wrote about my M105 Recovery
Congrats on the recovery. I'm sure you wrote a good paper. As a teacher, I always advised students to "write about what you know." If you've done it, you're the "expert," and writing about it becomes easy. Creative Writing can be much more challenging, though.

greenjeepster

Congrats on the recovery. I'm sure you wrote a good paper. As a teacher, I always advised students to "write about what you know." If you've done it, you're the "expert," and writing about it becomes easy. Creative Writing can be much more challenging, though.
Well if he ever needs help with creative writing... there seems to always be a wealth of experts around here. :grin:

Brentzilla

Im 24 and finishing up at ECU after my tour from Iraq. Double majoring in Political Science, English, and a minor in Business. I drive my bobbed M35a2 sometimes

firefirefire90

im a sophmore in college and looking to buy a CUCV shortly. Kinda bored with european sport sedans... they can't take me to the desert!

any of you guys going in when you graduate? I'm going to apply for the PLC program after I transfer so I can start my life in the USMC.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
im a sophmore in college and looking to buy a CUCV shortly. Kinda bored with european sport sedans... they can't take me to the desert!

any of you guys going in when you graduate? I'm going to apply for the PLC program after I transfer so I can start my life in the USMC.
Awwww! Judging by your avatar, I'd have thought the Air Force would be more your cup of tea. Guess not, huh? :(

Oh, well. I got a lot of respect for the USMC, too.

Wolf.Dose

I restored my 715 the first time from 1980 until 1982 when I studied at the University mechanical engineering for what you call Master of engineering, we call it Diplom Ingenieur. And I still own the truck...
Wolf