• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who is going on the 2007 East Coast Convoy?

mangus580

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Who is going on the 2007 East Coast Conv

Ok, so I am a moron.... I forgot to set the 'upload' settings. Anyone who has signed up already, can PM or email me their picture, I will add it

Herc... its supposed to be the TRUCK not YOU :-D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Joe, are you gonna hit I85 with the Atlantza crew or make it out to I95? I'll be laying my head down near you Tuesday night and resuming the trip to Doswell Wed morning up I95. I actually need to drive over to Columbia to pick something up for another member. Let me know what your plans are.

herc69

Hey, Ken
I am not sure which way we are going, that will be up to ferro. He is coming down to help with the driving. I95 is more direct, but we would miss the others. I'll let you know ASAP. I know I would rather have others for backup!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

SO far it's just me and Devilman96 with his luxury deuce project. We/I considered the switch to 85 but its just not practical or economical. Either way we will all join up at Doswell

herc69

RE: Who is going on the 2007 East Coast

Herc... its supposed to be the TRUCK not YOU :-D[/quote]

OOPS! Sorry, mangy. Don't have any of the M109 yet, haven't picked it up. Will post some when it is home!! :oops:

AMGeneral

Ok,my computer is on the fritz,because all I get of the convoy website is the opening page.At any rate,

Yellow Serial-Florida to Aberdeen
Brandon Cobb, M816 with M105

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken, looks like we will be leaving from Columbia, so if you want to hook up there or in the morning out where you are staying that would be good.

Dad, you should wait until they know you a little better before scaring them and making them ill!!! (see what I have to put up with?!?!?) :lol: rofl :mrgreen:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats cool Adam. I have to get in contact with JWaller to pick up a bed cover so I'll have to drive in to Columbia anyway. I'm going to look for a room around there.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there any way we can make a feature on the ECC website, so we can click on the tiny vehicle pics and see a full size version on the pic, to look at the rides in detail? These tiny little thumbnails don't do your trucks justice....

mangus580

maddawg308 said:
Is there any way we can make a feature on the ECC website, so we can click on the tiny vehicle pics and see a full size version on the pic, to look at the rides in detail? These tiny little thumbnails don't do your trucks justice....
No patience at all huh? Remember guys, I am still adding things to the convoy site....

Done...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks