• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who is missing a CUCV fuel cap?

Sousachief

I'm in need of a fuel cap. Mine was destroyed yesterday. I was on a dirt road in the woods and a guy didn't see me and pulled out in front of me and hit me with his trailer and it tore up my bed and fuel cap and possibly my filler neck I haven't looked very closely yet I covered it for the rain.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Last edited:

cucvrus

I'm in need of a fuel cap. Mine was destroyed yesterday. I was on a dirt road in the woods and a guy didn't see me and pulled out in front of me and hit me with his trailer and it tore up my bed and fuel cap and possibly my filler neck I haven't looked very closely yet I covered it for the rain.
I am assuming it is an M1008 you need a filler neck and cap for. I have it either way. I replied to your PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks