• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who is this??

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What track is this?

Also--can a Mod come through and clean up the posts worrying about flag placement? It has derailed the thread badly enough, and is rather irrelevant since the flag is posted on a pole in the ground trackside and is not mounted on the truck.
As a courtesy, I'm going back and deleting my "contributions to the confusion" now.
Others are welcome to do the same for the sake of the thread.
John

[edit = clean up is DONE]

Last edited:

91W350

I remember that thread, I even posted a video of the deuce running the quarter mile. How quickly my mind loses track of time.... Glen

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M80hw3ygk5U&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Still cool to watch and listen to....

No flags... Glen

YouTube - ‪P7310757.MP4‬‏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks